Change of Mind Policy
We will provide an exchange, in-store credit or refund on goods purchased at a Box and Barrel store if you simply change your mind on the following terms:
- Goods must be presented within 30 days of the purchase date with a Box&Barrel Homewares register receipt as proof of purchase.
- Goods must be unused, in the original packaging with all tags and stickers still attached, in the merchandisable condition you purchased them in.
- We will either exchange the item for item(s) currently in store to the same value or offer you an in-store credit or refund if other suitable item(s) are not available.
- The credit or refund value will be the price paid at the time of the original purchase as shown on the register receipt.
Please note that:
- If you cannot produce a Box&Barrel Homewares register receipt as proof of purchase, we cannot accept a return.
- We may also accept your credit card or bank statement (provided it clearly identifies the value of the product).
- We will not offer an exchange, in-store credit or refund for clearance items.
Our decision to provide an exchange, in-store credit or refund in accordance with the conditions set out above will be determined at the sole discretion of Box&Barrel Homewares.
This Change of Mind Policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law.